Saturday, February 6, 2021

Spotlight/Q&A with Anastasia Morningstar


1. What was your inspiration for becoming a professional wrestler?

I always liked causing pain. The devil guided me to wrestling. Here on Earth, I can hurt people in a ring and it won't be deemed "bad" or "wrong" 😈

2. What's the most intense gimmick match that you've ever been in? 

When I had a hardcore match. But that was the most fun match I had. I want more hardcore matches. 

3. What type of match have you've never been in, but you most want to compete in?

A deathmatch for sure. Mr.Crow and I would be great in that type of match.

4. If you could travel anywhere to wrestle, where would it be and why?

Japan or England for sure. Both are places where Mr. Crow and I want to leave our mark.

5. What's the reason you choose to wear a mask while wrestling?

I didn't choose the mask. The mask chooses me. I was doing a ritual one day and I passed out. When I woke up I had the mask on and here we are. 


6. What's your top dream match and why?

Mr. Crow and I want to go fight Meiko Satomura. She's so tough and I think she would put up a big fight against Mr.Crow and I. Another is Max The Impaler. They seem like fun 😈

7. Tell me one thing about you that you would want fans to know?

If they follow me on my social media it's a better way to interact with me. ("I want to talk to you guys"-Ana) Stop Ana this is a serious conversation. Sorry, the vessel I'm in is trying to speak. 

8. Who has been some of your favorite wrestlers to work within the ring so far?

Caveman, Karen Bam Bam, Jayel Cotto, Sahara The 7th, and Mother Endless.

9. Tell me about Mr. Crow?

Mr.Crow and I met in 2018. He helped me end someone's career. It's been happy ever after since then. We have been two peas in a pod. I love him 🖤

10. What are your goals for 2021?

My goal for 2021 is to wrestle more! 2020 Mr.Crow and I didn't wrestle as often as we would have liked due to circumstances beyond our control. But this year we want to wrestle more and safely.




No comments:

Post a Comment